3 Minutes Before the Rocket Launch
(1970, USA) – This reminds me of our training days
– Tough times… – We are now out in the space. Mankind is great
– I second that – We even walk on the Moon. We’re “Moonwalkers”
– Moonwalkers… The King of Pop will surely be impressed I bet he’d be – We’re moonwalkers
– Yea, moonwalkers Moonwalkers… Yea, moonwalkers – Enough with moonwalker
– Oh, I forgot to tell you I’m gonna put a photo of my girl here – I’ll do the same
– I never thought you were a committed type My looks might fool you, but
I commit to one woman only – Can I take a look?
– Sure. Let me take a look at yours, too – She’s blonde
– We have similar tastes A mole under her eye,
the shape of her nose This is the same girl – Without a doubt
– Hold on a second What’s her name? My girl’s Catherine
and I call her Cathy – What? My girl’s Catherine, too
– She’s from Florida – Yea, a Floridan
– She’s preparing for law school while working part-time – Yes, at a diner near NASA – Heaven’s Diner?
– Yea, Heaven’s Diner The diner where they shake the glasses
when you’re done with your drinks – Yea, she taught me how to do it
– Same here Are we dating the same girl? – Let’s talk about this outside
– We can’t, you idiot Oh my god, what has she done to me
What’s happened? – Let’s talk over this outside
– We can’t – You two, be quiet
– Sorry Accept reality and stop being clingy
My relationship is still going well She told me on the phone yesterday
to return safe and sound and to make her a pendant
from a moon rock – I’m not being clingy. We never broke up
– Get a grip – I’m not
– Yes, you are – Moon rock my ass
– Take that photo off – Give it back
– It’s my girl – You’re interfering with the meter
– Look who’s talking Don’t you dare touch my zone
Stop it – You’re making my nose itchy
– Whatever Stop it, you’ll make a crack.
I might die from it – Stop it, you’re getting fingerprints all over
– This thing is hard as rocks You do know that this uniform
costs $1 million, right? – You were pounding on $500
– You’re head costs only $500 out of 1 million? – Where does the rest of 999,500…
– Will you two stop? Sorry This is a serious problem
What do you call her by? – Catherine, not Cathy, right?
– No – I call her Cathy, too
– Hold on a second – Are you jealous?
– Did you say Caitie? – I said Cathy, not Catie
– Oh, I see Like the Japanese cat? That’s Hello “Kitty,” not Cathy I call her Cathy – Cathy with a “C”?
– Yes – She works at Walmart or something?
– That’s a “cashier,” not Cathy She doesn’t have a drawer
that spits out cash She’s just gold-digging you Look who’s talking Wait, maybe she’s using both of us You mean she’s dating someone else?
another astronaut? It can’t be…
he’s been acting busy all this time – He can hear us, right?
– Hey, hey Do you know her? That’s my younger sister – You’re the one who spotted the Black Ship
– Yes – I wonder how it looks…
– Indeed, sir First, please look up – Look up
– How dare could I? – It’s fine, so look up and tell me…
– I dare not, sir – Look up!
– How dare could I, sir!